Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Project Manager for a contract role in Beaverton, Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
In this role you will:
- Embody servant leadership and if applicable lead high performing scrum teams
- Guide cross functional stakeholders to program vision
- Facilitate program ceremonies and delivery program artifacts.
- Craft and communicate effectively with stakeholders on risks, successes metrics.
- Build great relationships across the organization to remove impediments, identify and track dependencies, and help program
- strong understanding and grasp of organizational structure to facilitate cross-functional work and ensure collaboration of stakeholders and partners
- Seeks different points of view when challenges occur. Emphasizes building strong consensus when appropriate and finding a strong, positive path forward for the program
- strong facilitation skills and demonstrated experience guiding teams through organized discussions to achieve common goals
- Able to drive results and influence others towards a business objective regardless of reporting structure.
- You possess a growth mindset
- Demonstrated experience of large cross functional programs in a matrixed environment
- You have excellent communications skills including: presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Experienced at applying Agile values and methodologies with teams.
- You have experience running large projects.
- Collaborate cross functionally with all levels of leadership.
- You have understanding of digital technology with a solid understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, business analysis, prioritization, estimation and capacity management
- Proficient knowledge of program management techniques. You have a deep understanding of software programs that align with company OKRs and program KPIs
- You are able to guide a team through constructive discussions with risks, trade-offs, and on-time delivery, while Influencing and negotiating for desired outcomes.
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your positive attitude and ability to partner, lead and influence across multiple teams and capabilities.
- Would prefer 3-4 years of progressive program management experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.