Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cloud Engineer to work in Fidelity's Software Engineering (Home) business group in Durham, NC!
This engineering team supports data detection and security for the SWE (Home) business unit and is responsible for enterprise wide initiatives to support business operations.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise You Have
- Programming Java or C++, Python or any high level language, Java Script, NodeJS
- Understanding of core Azure services, uses, and basic Azure architecture standard methodologies
- Developing and deploying cloud based applications in Azure
- Demonstrable understanding of Azure core services
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on Azure
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Understanding of Azure security practices
- Understanding of Azure serverless computing (AKS/Kubernetes)
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.