Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Principal Full Stack Engineer to work in Fidelity's Workplace Investing group in Merrimack, NH!
Fidelity Workplace Investing - Modernization and TLM team build prototypes and assist in broad implementation of various modernization and TLM initiatives. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, passionate, and hard-working. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.
The Purpose: Lead Workplace Investing in crafting a modern, digital ecosystem delivering better customer experiences faster, enabling expansion to new markets.
As a lead engineer on the Modernization and TLM team, your primary role will be designing, building/upgrading, and testing applications on multiple platforms. You are encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our platform and Blueprints to be able to lead and deliver initiatives related to modernization, security remediation, End-of-life, and support of the platform.
Fidelity's Workplace Investing (WI) Technology team designs, develops, implements, and supports WI's suite of Internet products and services. Working with enterprise & product partners with a dedicated commitment to risk reduction and modernization!
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of full stack development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring boot, Angular, .NET, .NET Core, Web Services (REST)
- 7+ years of development experience in Database development (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Deep technical design and analysis skills
- Experience delivering secure applications and working with SCA tools such as Black Duck or WhiteSource
- Ability to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Working Knowledge of API management software such as Apigee
- IDE's - Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Leadership: Phenomenal teammate, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day. Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding & hands on knowledge of docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure)
- Able to clearly document and articulate designs to all partners
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure design is scalable and extensible and as per Architecture Blueprints.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and standard methodologies, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform design, code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Give to continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Consumer adoption of new API products
- Decommissioning legacy assets in line with enterprise goals and objectives
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.