RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SR. FRONTEND DEVELOPER FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY. THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE. YOU MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE TO PURSUE.
If you would like to participate in a green-field, AWS-based set of applications using microservice and server less technology, this is the team for you.
1. 2-3 Years of hands on development ex.
3. Ex building React apps and reusable libraries
4. Ex in Database Development and API Integrations
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Master development of responsive, web-based user interfaces using React leveraging reusable components and modules
- Develop reusable, flexible, and well-tested UIs that satisfy the requirements while ensuring ease of use and a good user experience
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint plan meetings and perform tasks related to the Agile (Scrum and Kanban) methodology
- Work closely with our business experts, UI/UX designers, DevOps, QA, and other software engineers
- Maintain open communication with the team on development tasks
- Keep current on new front-end trends with dedicated self-training time
- We have a strong mentoring atmosphere where you will learn and share your knowledge
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.