The Information Governance (IG) Analyst coordinates, executes and facilitates digital client data transfers in a key role within the Matter Mobility team. The Analyst will work closely with the Information Governance Matter Mobility Supervisor and Information Governance Client Operations Senior Manager to support the Information Governance Department in data transfers associated with the onboarding and off-boarding of client matters and related matters.
location: BRANDON, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implement Firm's policies and procedures regarding the transfer of digital client matter records into and out of the Firm.
- Transfer digital records to and from the Firm's document management system and other related repositories.
- Ensure inbound digital records and metadata are correctly classified and assigned to the correct client matter workspaces.
- Ensure outbound digital record transfers are accurately documented and classified into a repository for due diligence tracking.
- Responsible for utilizing FTP server technology, security and encryption controls, metadata structure, database reporting and critical system dependencies.
- Assist in the coordination of the Matter Mobility processes, including but not limited to, confirmation of all vital documentation and updating the Firm's tracking system while ensuring data integrity is maintained.
- Ensures that client requests for transfers or returns are properly and timely processed.
- Export requested data from the Firm's Document Management System.
- Work with various data formats and conversions while also troubleshooting data transfer issues and problem resolution.
- Serve as a resource to answer any questions regarding the transfer process.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned and directed by management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.