We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Java Developers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology and as part of a scrum team you will play an important role in all aspects of product development--design, development, integration, and testing. And you will share in the pride and satisfaction as your work makes it into production at clients.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop well-designed, testable, and efficient infrastructure as code according to specifications.
- Write functional and unit test code to automatically test key parts of the system.
- Implement CI/CD software solutions per product requirements with tools such as Gerrit, BitBucket, GIT, or Jenkins.
- Work closely with test engineers to review requirements, system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing in a Linux environment.
- Provide on-call support for AWS and GCP cloud-deployed services as part of a DevOps team.
- Investigate field issues, support production systems, and diagnose root causes of defects/issues working with ALM tools such as Confluence or JIRA.
- Collaborate within and outside your scrum team in a resourceful and flexible manner with shell scripting and using utilities like SED, AWK, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.