Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- BS or BA degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2 to 5 years of project management experience in a technology-oriented or services organization
- Client facing or relationship management experience
- Proficient in English - excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to speech technology, market research, or a machine-learning related field
- Experience working with crowdsourcing platforms involving complex demographic requirements a bonus
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The role includes but is not limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Delivery to project objectives within project scope, timeline and budget
- Develop and execute delivery and quality management plans to support a project end-to-end
- Coordinate technical activities and aspects of the projects
- Provide regular project status reporting and in-depth analysis when required
- Build strong client relationships to increase client satisfaction and revenue opportunities
- Drive continuous project improvements and efficiencies
- Coordinate between project team members in a matrix environment
- Communicate, with all stakeholders, in a timely, clear, and concise manner across multiple time zones
- Manage risks and issues and undertake recovery actions as necessary
- Prepare and implement project plans, prepare reports and project-related materials
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.