Randstad Federal, seeks an Information Assurance Security Specialist - Master to support our client in Aberdeen MD (ATC). This candidate is familiar with network vulnerability scanners (e.g. Retina, ACAS, Nessus). The candidate must be familiar with patch management software (e.g. WSUS, SCCM, SMS, Hercules, etc.). Event Logging and analysis for a Defensive Cyber Infrastructure, Accreditation Cyber Forensic analytics capabilities.
location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide subject matter expertise in the provision of information assurance (IA) support for certification and accreditation (C&A), DIACAP or RMF accreditation package and artifact generation, requirements analysis, security test and evaluation (ST&E) plans and execution, risk assessments, systems analysis and hardening, incident response and policy analysis, trusted product evaluations, IA program assessments, and security posture presentations.
- Provide analytical support for the development and submission of C&A documentation in compliance with the DIACAP or RMF requirements.
- Apply knowledge of technology, analyze the security implications of systems and applications security, and provide recommendations to decision-makers and engineers. Provide experience-based advice and assistance to facilitate C&A efforts.
- Design, develop, and recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary and confidential data and systems are protected.
- Provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions.
- Interface with the client in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs.
- Configure and validate secure complex systems and test security products and systems to detect security weakness.
- This position is a working leader position.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.