Through an industry-leading commitment to innovation, this company and its subsidiaries are inventing America's energy future by developing the full portfolio of energy resources, including carbon-free nuclear, 21st century coal, natural gas, renewables and energy efficiency, and creating new products and services for the benefit of customers. Named by the U.S. Department of Defense and G.I. Jobs magazine as a top military employer, recognized among the Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc, listed by Black Enterprise magazine as one of the 40 Best Companies for Diversity and designated a Top Employer for Hispanics by Hispanic Network. The company has earned a National Award of Nuclear Science and History from the National Atomic Museum Foundation for its leadership and commitment to nuclear development and is continually ranked among the top energy companies in Fortune's annual World's Most Admired Electric and Gas Utility rankings.
This contract role will work within a team that performs manual and automated testing for IBM Maximo product. This contractor will support regular lifecycle updates as well as managing releases and perfroming automated testing utilizing either Tricentis, Tosca, or Microfocus UFT.
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- QA Testing experience that includes development and maintenance of test plans, scripts, and data.
- Experience with IBM Maximo modules including Work Management, Purchasing, Inventory, and Contracts.
- Experience with Automated Testing products including Tricentis Tosca or Microfocus UFT.
- Experience working within an environment with integrated Resource Planning, Asset Management, Work Management, and Human Resources functions.
- Perform user acceptance testing for changes to the IBM Maximo product.
- Perform automated testing using Tricentis, Tosca, or Microfocus UFT.
- Collaborate with business analysts in functional support teams to understand requirements for system changes.
- Determine scope and method of testing for various releases, using suite of release management and testing tools.
- Create and maintain test scripts, data sets, and other artifacts to support testing standards.
- Review deliverables for new automation to ensure the quality of developed tests.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and ownership for assignments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.