Searching for a Solutions Consultant responsible for client software implementation, software set-ups, data reconciliation and imports, as well as site testing. Additionally, responsible for reviewing all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and client requirements to ensure a successful case/enrollment site set-up.
Reviews all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and client requirements to ensure a successful case site setup and rollout.
location: Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Reviews all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules, and client requirements to ensure a successful case site setup and rollout.
- Consistently maintains security and confidentiality of all client data per Selerix company policy and HIPAA requirements.
- Accurately and timely develops case builds.
- Accurately and timely performs EDI Set Up.
- Produces EDI reports accurately and as directed.
- Completes technical tasks using appropriate technical knowledge to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
- Prioritize and manage multiple cases simultaneously so that client satisfaction is maintained.
- Provides guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Effectively and promptly make last minute changes based on new information or last minute requests.
- Communicates effectively and collaboratively with Client Advocates to obtain necessary information for effective case builds.
- Accurately and timely manages client census.
- Ensures clients and brokers utilize the system optimally through ongoing training and coaching.
- Consistently and accurately tests all benefit plan designs, eligibility rules and client requirements to support high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.