We're seeking a Desktop Support Associate to join an existing team within a historic organization located in Pittsburgh, PA. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of documented Desktop Support experience. Excellent customer service skills and attitude are a must!
Contact us today for more information!
location: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Operate in a tier two organizational unit focused on the support and service of all computing software and apparatuses.
- Responsible for the review, testing and implementation of deployment software, and hardware management services.
- Coordinate assigned projects and systems administration duties with management teams and with all other tier two organizational units
- Document and track their assigned duties through the ITSM solution and change management processes to bring assigned projects to fruition.
- Work with management on conveying all essential information pertaining to the security, confidentiality and administration of computing data on managed systems
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.