Looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The Senior Software Engineer's primary responsibility is to work in a team-based development environment to create groundbreaking technical administrative solutions for sports organizations worldwide. Software Engineers continuously implement core product functionality as specified by the Product Managers in order to maintain our products, services, and leadership position in the sports administration market. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build state-of-the-art interfaces and strengthen our backend-side logic layer. You will also be bridging the gap between UI elements and server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how our applications look and function.
location: Falls Church, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work with cross-functional teams to review stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria for software application features
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in agile settings to understand business requirements to develop test automation to support CI/CD
- Review, learn, and understand assigned areas of functionality to develop and execute test plans.
- Execute test plans and ad-hoc testing and review/communicate results with engineers
- Assist others in testing areas of the application
- Enter change requests that are accurate and follow processes while ensuring they are clearly stated and submitted in a timely fashion
- Complete software testing activities on-time by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Deliver high-quality testing to ensure stable releases
- Grow the team's knowledge base by contributing to internal wikis
- Monitor technology trends such as emerging standards for new technology opportunities that can improve both manual and automated testing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.