The Quality Assurance Analyst - ETL develops and executes formal test plans and test cases to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. They will work closely with Business Analysts, Developers and the Product Owner to create, coordinate and execute the overall testing initiative in an agile environment. Senior Quality Assurance Analysts - ETL are also responsible for documenting and improving QA process and efficiency for backend ETL testing.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead, coordinate and drive all testing tasks for backend SQL and database validation testing
- Create the Testing Strategy for every sprint with assistance from the Lead QA, Business Analyst and Development teams
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases for all project requirements / user stories
- Participate in all agile ceremonies
- Maintain comprehensive product regression test suite based on project and operational initiatives
- Perform database validation by writing and executing SQL queries (advanced skills a plus)
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Identify and track bugs to resolution in Jira
- Recommend and direct improvements to the testing and software development lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on QA methodologies and processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.