Our client is looking to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst for a 3+ year assignment. The IT Analyst will support IT professionals for inbound service desk support. The position is hybrid, will start off remote then partially onsite.
Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Hybrid, will start off remote then partially onsite. Must be located in the San Antonio, TX area.
Duration: 3 years with potential to extend long term/open ended
Shift: Must be able to train M-F 10 AM- 7 PM for 3 weeks then will transition into one of the shifts of your choosing
M-F 9 am- 6 pm
M-F 12 pm- 9 pm
Interview Process: 1 round video interview
Benefits: PTO, Ability to purchase medical, dental, vision, enroll in 401/k
We are looking to interview and hire ASAP!! Please take a look at the Job Requirements below.
For immediate review and consideation, please email your current resume to sasha.bishop@Randstadusa.com
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Provide 24/7 Service Desk support that includes: initial problem determination, clear and concise documentation, diagnostics and information capture, resolution (when possible), customer status updates, transfer of service requests to appropriate IT or other workgroups, internal and external service level management, and problem notification to the customer management
- Serves as the single point of contact to the customer's end users for information technology-related issues, problems and requests
- Coordinate, monitor and handle all Service Desk open incident tickets in order to ensure issues are closed within the required Service Levels, work directly with the Client's service partners for escalation and timely issue resolution
- Assist Service Desk Management with reporting, analysis, or testing tasks
- Contribute current technical information and best practices to the knowledge base utilizing KCS methodology
- Possess business acumen for all clients supported
- Perform IT Service Desk services as follows:
- Unlocking user accounts
- Resetting mail and other applicable system passwords
- Monitoring the customer's network resources via customer provided tools
- Coordinate service request for SecurID tokens used for Remote Access
- Supporting Client owned cellular phones and Smart Phones
- Creating and tracking Guest Net (wireless) access
- Performing troubleshooting on:
o Printers and Peripherals
- Escalate to appropriate IT support staff, if a problem cannot be resolved on first contact
- Appropriate procedures will be followed for after-hours contact
Preferred Skills and Certifications
- Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library ("ITIL v3")
- Customer Service training -top shelf soft skills
- Bachelor or Associate degree in a computer-related field of study or equivalent experience
- Incident Management system skills (Remedy/ServiceNow)
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification
- HDI Customer Support Specialist (CSS), Help Desk Analyst (HDA), Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) or similar certifications
Chat Support Experience with Bomgar Chat Solution a major plus
VDI Support a MAJOR plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.