We are looking for an experienced Field Systems Technician to join a fast paced growing organization. This person will primarily be responsible for the field support of Toll Systems including: troubleshooting and repair of electronic equipment, systems, and wiring; installation of equipment; upgrades, modifications, programming; preventive maintenance actions; documentation. If you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: DALLAS, TEXAS
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Document and report customer and revenue facing tolling issues proactively
- Identification of potential exceptions through the use of:
- Automated control reports
- Analysis of system data and trends
- Discussions with external service providers or analysis of external interface data
- Discussions with the system maintenance provider.
- Respond to corrective maintenance requests and alarms within the allotted time frame
- Isolation of faults in units and/or components
- Diagnose and repair hardware, software and system issues
- Complete work order reports and logs
- Perform shift-to-shift communications in accordance with established policies, procedures and local practices
- Actively escalate system issues and systemic problems to system maintenance.
- Collaborate with system maintenance on approach to resolve issues.
- Review proposed changes to the system.
- Support testing and verification of system changes after implementation.
- Installation, preventive and corrective maintenance of toll collection equipment to include lane controllers (servers & PC hardware), RFID, power supplies, closed circuit television cameras, microwave vehicle detectors, network components (routers, switches, cabling) and dynamic message signs
- Maintenance of spare equipment and parts including inventory management and documentation
- Installation of electrical conductors, data conductors, and fiber optic cable
- Connection of electrical conductors to power services to energize equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.