Skills Required :
- Have 5 years' experience and a bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Demonstrate communication skills (both written and verbal) and an ability to build trusting relationships with business partners across various levels
- Show experience of managing and delivering large technical projects successfully and influencing stakeholders across the teams
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence through sound judgement, solid decision making and contingency planning
- Be a good team player that enjoys collaborating and solving problems with others in a fast-changing environment
Experience that will set candidates apart :
Experience implementing SaaS solutions with 3rd parties would be ideal.
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our Corporate Real Estate application integrations.
- You will be project managing, problem-solving and building close relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in internal projects to contribute to best practices and improve our methodology and quality of integrations
- Ensuring projects are kept to a structured timeline to meet our business needs
- Partnering cross-functionally to review and ensure integration efficiency, deliver high quality service, and ensure business engagement
- Advocating best practices for the business and internal technical teams during application integration
- Being the central point of contact for our business partners and leading the overall engagement
- Communicating with cross-functional groups across various levels to share information and deliverables
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.