Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced QlikView Analyst for an exciting permanent opportunity with one of our clients in the Kansas City area. This person will be working with the Analytics Manager and cross-functional teams from across the business to translate business needs into data requirements as the liasion between end users and report developers. This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of QlikView reports and dashboards for business users across the client's entire US locations. This person will support informed and timely business decisions as part of a team of analaysts by gathering, analyzing, and disseminating data and insights in clear, concise formats.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data science, or similar field and 5 years related experience in business analysis, report development, accounting, finance, or portfolio analytics; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of QlikView experience required, QlikView developer experience, including app development, highly valued. Must be adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings. Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system is required. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and advanced in Excel. SQL, R, or Python skills desired.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large dataset
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Current valid driver's license and the ability to obtain a passport for travel as required by position.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. While colorblindness is not disqualifying, the position will be required to create visualizations, dashboards, and graphics for end user consumption, tasks for which color blindness may present a significant obstacle.
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Serve as the primary liaison and local partner between the US business and the global QlikView development team
- Translate business needs into reporting requirements in conjunction with the QlikView development team to support business decisions and strategy
- Facilitate the design, construction, and enhancement of dynamic business intelligence (BI) solutions built on QlikView, including regular and ad hoc reports, dashboards, etc.
- Develop and implement data collection schemes and wrangle data as needed to optimize process efficiency and data quality for use in multiple applications
- Create, maintain, and improve local QlikView objects, reports, and dashboards
- Use data visualization skills to present data in such a way as to be comprehensible and useful to a broad spectrum of business users
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends/patterns in complex data sets
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.