JOB TITLE: Network Supply Chain Planner
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Experience and Knowledge of RAN hardware.
- Experience in Wireless Network Equipment Engineering, Project Management, Inventory, or related.
- Demonstrated strong Google Sheets (or Excel) skills
- strong familiarity with ERP systems, Supply Chain Planning Systems, PeopleSoft, SAP, CATS (Fulcrum), and Tableau.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Engineering.
- Ability to successfully carry out large scale projects.
- End-to-end Supply Chain or Network Project Lifecycle experience with demonstrated ability to manage inventory improvement initiatives.
- Ability to apply data analytic techniques to pinpoint opportunities and design and implement strategic initiatives.
- strong organizational or project management skills
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data to drive business decisions.
- Statistical and data analysis skills
- Ability to create visualizations and communicate this information to leadership
As an Inventory Planner, you will be managing and implementing strategic initiatives in the Network Supply Chain (NSC) space with a focus on network inventory planning initiatives that will optimize processes, reduce inventory, and drive costs out of the business. You will be responsible for implementing high profile projects that cover over three billion dollars annual capital spend. You will be creating and deploying strategies that will change the end-to-end flow of RAN (Radio Access Network) while working closely with the Network Planning, Engineering, Implementation Teams, and External Partners/OEMs.
- Responsible for equipment demand to supply planning for suppliers related to Network infrastructure
- Automate the planning process using existing platforms as much as possible, deriving forward-looking information from engineering tools and databases (Fuze, PeopleSoft, CATS, SAP S/4).
- Collaborate with network supply chain planning teams on overall network strategy with consideration for inventory, stocking positions, and Partner management.
- Be a subject matter expert SME on RAN Product Roadmaps examples but not limited to Far Edge, radios, antennas, cabinets (HPE, ZT, Commscope, Corning).
- Lead/Collaborate with cross function stakeholders like Network Planning and Engineering on process automation, as required.
- Partner with cross functional regional teams on forecasting, consumption, supply planning, and replenishment processes supporting Global Supply Chain cost savings programs like Reverse 2.0
- Deliver monthly and weekly readouts on program KPI's including forecast accuracy, inventory consumption, spend, Days of Supply, and other as required.
- Provide analytics and work with supply planning on VMI/VCI/JIT/CPFR/Pooling programs
- Analyzes forecast needs for inventory, purchasing, and engineering systems in order to improve on upstream data and information
- Responsible for current forecasting expansion with additional suppliers
Please indicate whether education and/or certifications are required or desired.
Shift: Please indicate whether this position is standard 9-5, 2nd shift? 3rd shift? Is weekend work is required? Is on-call work required?
Feel free to add anything else in this section that you think the candidate show know upfront.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.