Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Outline of the Role:
The ideal candidate will have a history of demonstrated results leading large, cross-functional teams to accomplish complex projects across matrixed organizations. They must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, create and simplify processes, and simultaneously support multiple projects impacting a growing global organization. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs and balance business needs versus technical constraints. Maturity, curiosity, creative problem solving, and team leadership are all essential for success in this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead program/project delivery in partnership with technology and business teams.
- Drive alignment on project deliverables by effectively partnering with stakeholders.
- Assemble and manage program roadmap and checkpoint gates.
- Responsible for managing holistic program budgets and key milestones.
- Champions project management best practices and processes.
- Effectively performs all standard project management duties.
- 10+ years in IT; 2+ years of program management experience.
- 7+ years of project management and/or business analyst experience.
- Education and/or strong work experience in Information Technology or a related field (preferred).
- Experience working with agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing $2M+ budgets.
- Demonstrated experience translating?business?strategy into roadmaps.
- Proven experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints.
- Creates and disseminates Program Status and reports to leadership and stakeholders
- Proactively identifies risks/issues and addresses them
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders
- Retail experience a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.