Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view...
location: Bellevue, Nebraska
job type: Contract
salary: $43.12 - 48.12 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with key strategic partners - Engagement/Relationship Managers, Managers
- Lead dialogue towards desired business targets and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Organization and time management skills, follow project plan
- Reviewing of Third Party Relationships
- Decipher BCP Assessments/Contracts, etc.
- Identify gaps in Third Party and line of business recovery needs
Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives. Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics. Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work. Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations. Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables. Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business. Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business. Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management. Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff. Required Qualifications: 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) skills
BS/BA degree or higher
strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.