The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organizations research, development, and product implementation efforts. The focus of this position is managing and reporting on the organization's Objectives and Key Results. Experience in HR and a willingness to join a fast moving company with expectations to grow into a leadership position is highly desired.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drives organizational OKR submission and tracking of compliance with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual submissions
- Researches, evaluates, and analyzes human resources business requirements and processes that have potential impact on operations; generate reports summarizing business or financial data for discussions, projections, and strategic recommendations in response.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established OKRs.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments: reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with HR, L&D, and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.