PRISM Systems Support Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
The Support team member is responsible for managing the day to day support of the Supply Chain application (PRISM) and the corresponding system interfaces with our 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) partners and internal applications (e.g. SAP) used to manage the procurement, inventory tracking, installation, recovery, testing and redeployment of our FiOS equipment.
This role would be responsible for collaborating with business partners to effectively work through system inquiries, concerns and troubleshooting issues to ensure addressing user needs. Candidate would be required to manage transaction fallout, investigate errors and reflow corrected transactions as necessary. The position would be responsible for opening trouble tickets as needed. The support team member would be responsible for focusing on identifying root cause of fallout, working with IT system and business partners to identify, execute fixes and identify improvement opportunities. Candidate would be required to create and provide ad hoc data extracts to assist with analysis, research and/or troubleshooting efforts.
The support team member would be responsible for managing/updating various Master Data elements that may include Locations, Items, Order Routing Tables and Bill of Materials (BOM). Candidate would be responsible for monitoring daily fulfillment reports and follow up to resolve any fallout issues.
This position would also support the implementation of run and operate and strategic projects that focus on process re-design and advancement of system capabilities within Global Supply Chain areas such as Ordering, Inventory Planning, Quality and Equipment Recovery and 3PL customer fulfillment. Would be responsible for communicating project status updates to the project owners and other stakeholders as well as executive read outs.
The support team member would be required to develop test plans/testing scenarios, execute testing and systematically manage test performance for system enhancements and fixes in the appropriate tracking system(s) & manage defects as they arise.
This role would be responsible for developing and managing team playbook, end to end system flows and Work Instruction documents. Also, would be responsible for tracking key metrics such as error fallout, Test Cases/Plans Created, Test Scripts Created/Completed, Test Defects Resolved & Transaction/Error Cleanup.
- Previous experience (3 -5 years) supporting Supply Chain and/or ERP systems in both forward and reverse logistics area, preferably in all phases of order fulfillment, inventory management and equipment recovery/redeployment
- Some experience supporting SAP preferred
- Hands on support experience performing table look ups and executing queries.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Able to work independently or as member of a highly skilled technical team responsible for resolving production support service level impacting issues.
- Should be able to asses and resolve process and systems production support issues and escalations.
- Ability to rationalize root cause analysis data, create resolution strategies (process/systems) and provide guidance between peers, internal/external stakeholders and IT teams to minimize/resolve impacts to customer service levels.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, experience influencing peers, subject matter experts within his/her own organization, as well as outside the organization.
- Preferred experience collaborating with Supply Chain Planning and Operations, Finance, Retail, Product Marketing, Engineering, Sourcing and Network teams.
- Experienced in writing functional spec documents, business requirements and user stories.
- Experienced in writing user work instruction documents
- Previous hands on experience working with cross functional teams and IT technical teams defining/ documenting requirements, developing test plans and coordinating/executing testing
- Detailed knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications/tools
- Demonstrated advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree or commensurate work experience required
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.