A finance company is looking for a mid to senior level .Net full stack developer in the Dallas area. Once the project is complete in approximately 8 months they are open to converting. The candidate must be able to communicate and work closely with stakeholders. This position is onsite in Dallas, Texas.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including design, coding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's software applications.
- Senior experience and highly proficient with ASP.Net, WebAPI and RESTFul (JSON), C#, HTML, CSS, SQL, Language, 2017 Team Foundation Server, Object Oriented Design and Implementations.
- Experience working within the agile methodology.
- Ability to focus on larger solution goals.
- Experience with business analysis as required for a Business Use Case or Business Issue
- Ability to document processes and meeting notes.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- A BS in technical or quantitative discipline
- Proficient in T-SQL query language and associated DDL
- Proficient developing and maintaining relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2017
- Excellent in creating, functions, views, triggers and indexes
- Proficient in writing and optimizing T-SQL code and Stored Procedures
Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application.
30% - Software Development
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
20% - Database Development
Codes, implements, and maintains stored procedures, tables, views as needed on a project by project basis.
20% - Software Analyst and QA
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. First layer of QA testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.