The Video Content Developer researches, writes, edits, and proofreads technical information for use in demonstration guides, demo profiles, help documents, release notes, and other communications across supported Architectures and Verticals. You will ensure that the content is accurate, complete, timely, and compliant with editorial standards for messaging, visual display, style, and more. You will assist in maintaining and improving the content development and delivery process by looking for opportunities to innovate and advocate for the user. You'll need to be proactive and diplomatic since you will be responsible for working with multiple teams to gather information, learn new concepts, and create exceptional digital content experiences for technical and non-technical users alike. You'll be learning every day, and you'll be expected to share your knowledge with the rest of the Digital Content Team.
This is a fast paced, high-tech environment that requires you to build connections and work collaboratively as you learn to own your role within the team. You'll need to be able to balance working autonomously with trusting your teammates to pitch in on projects. Problem-solving and a strong understanding of the content development lifecycle will help you be successful in this role.
location: SAN JOSE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $31 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Web UI/UX planning, writing, editing, and maintain technical and marketing documents and video, including online demo scripts, training materials, release notes, data sheets, and other documentation for projects.
- Test demonstration and associated scripts in a virtualized environment and provide testing feedback to development teams.
- Proactively work with subject matter experts to get the necessary level of detail for projects
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks in a timely way.
- Research, using previous documentation, design notes, company technical products, and more to understand and incorporate complex technical information.
- Respond to edits quickly to manage fast-paced review cycles.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, including basic administration activities, team- and coalition-building, and special projects to further the goals of the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.