- Assessment and support of annual planning.
- Assessment of project/program/portfolio forecasting and ongoing tracking.
- Variance analysis, efficiencies, cost reductions/additions.
- Financial management advice and guidance, reporting and early warning of spend against target.
- Identifying opportunities to free up budget to fund other initiatives.
- Developing a basis for estimating models.
- Demand management oversight, pipeline and capacity planning.
- Utilizing and improving PPM tool information.
- Portfolio Optimization and Balancing.
- Reporting on Initiatives and enabling prioritization based on value, risk and overall alignment with Strategy.
- Execution, Performance and Productivity management
- Continuous improvement of product and project delivery practices.
- Coaching for project / program managers to ensure clarity on scoping and reporting efforts.
- Mentor in SDLC project management practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Management, or Technology or equivalent work experience required OR in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)-PMI
- Agile Scrummaster
- Agile Scrum Product Owner
- SAFe Agilist
- 8+ years of IT and business experience in strategic planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- 4+ years in team management position.
- Other relevant experience in one or more of the following technical fields (program management, product management, infrastructure, deployment).
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Experience in scoping and managing technology projects.
- In-depth of knowledge of system development methodologies, including Agile.
- Experience managing matrixed, cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to lead dynamic, energized, and highly performing teams in learning and applying new skills/techniques to respond to business needs.
- Experience in developing measures of success for portfolios.
- Experience in developing and implementing project KPIs and status reporting for projects and programs.
- Experience implementing / improving PPM tools.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis.
- Soft skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills to engage strategically with peers and senior executive and to build a solid network for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Adopts communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and remains calm under pressure.
- Robust analytical acumen and a high strategic solution orientation to influence and guide discussions as a key stakeholder.
- Promoter of critical capability and process improvements, to conduct effective questioning to break down complex issues and opportunities into core elements.
- Critical thinking skills to understand current Governance and process gaps, recommend and implement solutions that will properly provide or modify a service as well as minimize risk and exposure for Investment management function.
- Advanced consultative skills to develop consistency and standards to govern project execution and reporting, formulate new standards and best practices to advance cooperative engagement.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 72 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Reviewing quality of work.
- Evaluating and reporting on portfolio performance.
- Developing consistent metrics and reporting on KPIs.
- Provide annual assessment and insight into portfolio, program, and project management performance.
- Develop training tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.