location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designing and implementing solutions across Salesforce Sales, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- strong knowledge of Lightning framework, governor limits, and Salesforce development components
- strong understanding of Apex classes, flows, Lightning components, Visualforce
- Experience in creating list views, page layouts, record types, reports, dashboards
- Working knowledge of record sharing rules, matching rules, and duplicate rules
- Experience in integrating external data with Salesforce
- Active Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.