Needed software tools/skills: Telecommunications background, Genesys software call flow analyst, business and technical analyst, Technical writer.
Must have skills/attributes: Telecommunications background, Genesys software call flow analyst.
Nice to have skills/attributes: Business and technical analyst, Technical writer.
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $58.50 - 73.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Leads and participates in the planning, analysis, and design tasks related to the establishment and implementation of an enterprise architecture.
- Defines and communicates the contact center architecture vision for business and technical strategies across contact center infrastructure, applications, personalization, and agent desktop capabilities including end-points (phones).
- Engages in business analysis and design for contact routing, personalization,, and self-service analysis and design.
- Analyzes and defines business and agent desktop requirements, which evolve over time into an enterprise framework to form a single holistic set of business capabilities.
- Translates enterprise and/or business requirements into long-term technical architecture, , and data lake solutions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.