- Participates in the development of the client Savings Account. Supports product as a SME for projects, initiatives, marketing and sales.
- Provides research and analysis and makes recommendations used to improve product features, service, sales, marketing, processes, policies and procedures and/or negotiate with third party vendors.
- Identify and work across the organization/vendors/partner firms to resolve advisor/client issues.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $45.66 - 50.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Represents product as a SME on projects, supports marketing and sales to develop/provide input on content, positioning and messaging for sales materials, presentations, website content and other vehicles to sell/promote products.
- Participates in the management/development of assigned product line which may include research, analysis (quantitative and qualitative) of complex products and/or issues/information, product promotion programs, proposing new procedures or processes, make recommendation to improve/make updates to product features/options, service, sales, marketing, processes, policies, forms and procedures and/or negotiate with third party vendors.
- Lead large scale projects and initiatives.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.