Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Westlake, Texas!
We build and give to Fidelity's platform. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be an integral member of a dynamic team continuously improving our cloud deployment platform, "automating all the things", in support of our rapidly expanding product portfolio.
- Suggest deployment patterns & practices improvements based on findings from past deployments and production issues, collaborate with DevOps team to implement these.
- Promote a DevOps culture, including forming relationships with other technical and business teams.
- Design effective monitoring / alerting (for conditions such as application-errors, high memory usage) and log aggregation approaches (to quickly access logs for troubleshooting, or generate reports for trend analysis) to proactively notify business partners of issues and communicate metrics, working closely with these team members.
location: Westlake, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- A solid understanding of Linux administration including Bash scripting
- Solid understanding in experience application development with microservice architectures.
- Must have understanding on Test Driven Development, CI, and CD
- Good knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Automation Tools/Frameworks
- Linux, Shell Scripting, Docker and AWS Cloud certification will be a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.