We are looking for a Senior IT Internal Auditor to perform information systems audit work throughout the Company including reviews of infrastructure, applications and technological solutions. The Senior IT Auditor is expected to have infrastructure and information systems audit experience which conforms to professional standards. This person will be planning, executing and reporting on assigned audits independently with supervision from the Manager/Director Internal Audit. This is a hybrid role with flexibility to be in the office only 1 day per week.
This role could be for you if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- CISA, CISM and/or CISSP preferred
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years Information Technology and/or IT audit experience.
- Experience auditing and evaluating infrastructure, cybersecurity risks/controls and auditing operating systems.
- Big 4 audit and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure and application controls and is required.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley Act, GDPR, GxP etc.
- Ability to independently think through problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Comfortable working and learning independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, organizational abilities, and attention to detail are required
- Experience with data analytical tools (e.g. Dataiku, Alteryx, etc.)
location: Sleepy Hollow, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
A typical day might include:
- Execute an annual risk based audit plan:
- Independently execute application, infrastructure, and IT process audits under the direction of Internal Audit management.
- Execute audits consistent with IIA standards and department policies. Manage timely completion of audit including communication of status to auditee and Manager/Director.
- Identify and document IT security, operational and process issues, internal control deficiencies, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the review of processes and controls as defined in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 including review of SOC1 reports and IT key controls.
- Present the results of audit work to Internal Audit Management and auditees, including practical recommendations to address identified risks and/or weaknesses in internal controls as well as opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Prepare and maintain audit documentation in accordance with the highest industry quality standards and internal approved guidelines.
- Keep current on audit, information technology and internal control and governance regulations through continuing education and active participation in audit and industry groups
- Promote internal control practices within the Company by providing internal control expertise as needed to any functions or departments requesting guidance.
- Perform ad hoc projects or investigations at the request of management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.