Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Product Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience with at least 3 of the years directly in product management
- Experience prioritizing backlog of features, capabilities, defects, integrations related to large complex ERP solution
- Experience managing business facing products
- Experience taking a product from concept to release; taking a brand new feature or product to operations and monitoring it's success
- Skilled and experienced in working with technology teams
- Supply Chain, Apparel, Quality, and/or Sustainability experience would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Minimum BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university (or relevant job experience) must haves - Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.