Producer/Sr Producer needed for a Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for a Producer to help drive existing content initiatives, beats, and asset production for numerous high traffic, public-facing gaming channels. As a Producer, you will help produce and deliver on initiatives through proper planning, organizing, scheduling, scoping, tracking, and communication. From game sustainment to social content and cultural initiatives, you will engage with a variety of creative content and internal partner teams on a number of different projects, and no day will be the same as the last.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in production, program management, with a focus on games or entertainment.
- strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives, technical people, and non-technical people alike.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. The ability to keep track of multiple projects and promotions simultaneously.
- High production standards and quality bar.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to manage and track towards hard dates and content embargoes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Smartsheet acumen/experience a nice to have.
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plan, organize, and produce numerous Content initiatives.
- Create, build out, publish, update, and maintain web/app content in our web-based client management system.
- Manage and route web and app content requests as they arise.
- Monitor (quality control) all production content and trouble shoot or escalate as necessary.
- Work alongside teams to establish vision, schedule, and scope of programs and initiatives.
- Track deliverables and schedules across multiple teams and projects.
- Manage localization efforts across web and app.
- Provide regular status updates to relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Identify risks in advance and drive towards successful mitigation/resolution.
- Establish sustainable processes to drive the success of projects and teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.