- Deep understanding of software engineering and processes: design patterns, algorithms, data structures, schemas and queries, system design, unit testing, code reviews, agile and dev-ops, as well as industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Experience working with teams that leveraged three or more of the following: continuous integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public / private cloud, web applications, web services, application observability and/or messaging/ stream architecture.
- Previous IT full-stack engineering experience
- 5+ years of current experience with C#, ReactJs, NodeJs and object oriented programming
- Development experience with .NetCore and linux
- 1 or more years of production experience with cloud technologies
- 2+ years writing unit or integration tests
- Candidate must work with in the US.
The more of these you have experience with, the better:
- Instrumenting apps with Prometheus/Grafana, and creating effective alarms and dashboards
- Log indexing tools (e.g. ELK stack, Datadog, Splunk, Sumologic)
- SRE principles (error budgets, alarming practices, etc)
- Healthcare domain background
- Development experience in Python, Docker, Cloud, Kubernetes, Message Queues
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $57.50 - 71.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Partner with Business, Technical and Strategic Product to meet project commitments in an agile framework; rapidly delivering value to our customers via technology solutions.
- Contribute to the applications' technology stack and drive modern solutions to complex problems
- Participate in design and development of resilient, reliable, scalable and self-healing solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Ensure that all parts of the application eco system are thoroughly and effectively covered with telemetry
- Eliminate "churn" and "waste" via automation of menial tasks
- Collaborate with engineers across partner-teams to build cohesive and optimal solutions
- Communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written forms, and be able to present and demonstrate work to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Mentor more junior members of the engineering team to develop and perform as highly as possible.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.