This position will have a primary focus on architecting and building internal and external 3-Tier web applications using ASP.NET MVC (C#), Angular, PL/SQL, Perl, and web services. Developers work closely with product managers, business analysts and management; this provides the right person an opportunity to not only build applications, but also have direct input into product development.
- Net MVC, Angular, PL/SQL, Perl
- Oracle RDBMS (10g/11g)
- Microsoft Windows
- Bachelors or Associate degree in computer science, or proven experience as a software developer.
- 8+ years of proven software development experience.
- Web development experience using ASP.Net (C#).
- Database design, SQL, and stored procedure development experience.
- Proven experience participating in team software development projects.
- Proven analytical and communication skills.
- Web services/SOA development experience.
- Angular development experience.
- Mobile application development experience.
- Web design experience.
- Agile/Scrum participation.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Develop data-driven web applications in ASP.NET (C#), Angular, PL/SQL and Perl.
- Develop database functions and stored procedures (Oracle).
- Participate in application and database design.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Test/debug software.
- Off-hours support as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.