Our Data Engineers design, develop, deploy, and support Analytics systems. We support 10 equities, options and futures market exchange platforms across the US and Canada, and are growing across other regions around the globe. We analyze every order, cancel, and execution with care. We architect systems that can analyze billions of events per day. We optimize for increases in data volumes.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Building tools for conducting advanced analytics, including machine learning over large, complex data sources.
- Developing tools for processing, analyzing and storing data in the data platform in AWS
- Providing hands on technical help and support to data analysts in the team
- Participating in technical discussions to implement optimal solutions
- Improving the performance of queries and analysis
- Collaborating with analysts to translate their needs into scalable, automated solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.