Hybrid - 1 day/week onsite or 1 time/ quarter
Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their team for a long term contarct to hire position. The ideal candidate will have:
- 6-8 years as a MS Dynamics Developer
- O365 exposure
- Power Apps, Automate, Power BI
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Meet regularly with Project Manager and team lead to evaluate status, milestones, issues, and risks.
- Develops, validates, documents, and maintains business and functional requirements.
- Participates in change management activities, Q&A testing, troubleshooting, and investigation.
- Develops, tests, and deploys CRM solutions throughout the SDLC.
- Set-up and configure CRM modules, fields, and relationships.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable business operations.
- Provide training and guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Create and modify workflows, business rules, and other CRM configurations.
- Development of SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Create and maintain PowerPivot and PowerView BI solutions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.