We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
location: REDWOOD CITY, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Work with Product Development, Manufacturing/NPI and Quality teams to:
· Lead multiple projects in fast paced environment
· Develop test procedures and plans for component and assembly characterization and reliability testing
· Assist with the validation and transfer of equipment, fixtures and tools into the production line ensuring readiness for proto and pilot builds
· Execute reliability testing together with relevant resources
· Mine system data to track and identify potential reliability concerns
· Manage outside vendors to perform testing and analysis
· Interface with outside vendors to gather test data and parameters
· Maintains engineering lab equipment and workspace
· Maintains reliability test SW
· Maintain detailed documentation and perform data analysis
· Work within design controls, compliance testing, FMEA, CE, ISO, FDA and other regulatory requirements.
· This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are flexible Monday through Friday, generally 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
· Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.