- We are looking for a highly motivated individual contributor who will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program.
- Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to enterprise change management standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client's expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
- Guide and coach the teams on the Agile Release Train on Scrum practices, and develop their understanding of Agile principles.
- Help define norms/agreements for the ART and enforce the agreements.
- Coordinate and facilitate ART ceremonies(for example, Backlog Refinement, Program Increment (PI) Planning, ARTSync or PO Sync, Scrum of Scrums), System Demos, and Retrospective.
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, ensure the program has a healthy product/program backlog.
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the ART.
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration within the ART to support value delivery and PI commitments.
- Ensure Enterprise Change Management and other policy requirements for technology solutions are met
- This person will be also be responsible to act as project manager /change manager and help teams with PPRT, JIRA, Remedy, PTO/PTB, MRA2 Compliance, project coordination, project risk management, reporting, and delivery for one or more assigned projects or a program
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on).
- Plan, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion across multiple teams
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables along with supporting resource planning for delivery/execution.
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensure deliverables comply with global Enterprise Change Management (ECM) standards & FLU/CF Procedures are followed and evidence meets Enterprise and line of business requirements
- Manages project scope, timeline, budget, risk & mitigation planning, developing transition plans while being responsible for uploading of ECM required project evidence to Global Change Artifact Repository
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to enterprise change management standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client's expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.