Are you someone who is constantly wanting to learn and furthur progress in their career? Are you a team player who wants to be directly involved in helping the company continue to grow?
We're looking for an IT Support Specialist for a growing company in Miami! The IT Support Specialist is responsible to maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for the company. Will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements. Some occasional overtime work required
*HYBRID ROLE* *FLEXIBLE HOURS*
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Install and configure software and computer systems;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware;
- Working on networks and servers - maintenance as needed
- Use virtualization software for virtual machines
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization;
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems;
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications;
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems;
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business;
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues;
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements;
- Set up equipment for new users and employees;
- Participate in the quality management program.
- 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role;
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications;
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion;
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions;
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems;
- Solid interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required;
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in related field are preferred, but not required;
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.