If you're looking for a rewarding, long term career you can feel proud of, this role will be the right fit! Our Product Support Representatives are an essential to support the most current crime fighting technology!
We continue to grow and have an URGENT need to fill several positions: This critical role requires a proactive and detail-oriented representative who can support our customers, become an expert of our ever-growing technology, and adapt to our quickly growing business and client base.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Here's What You'll Do:
- Product support/escalations, troubleshooting, interfacing with engineering via the Jira Ticketing System
- Support and testing of GPS tracking devices, Mobile Apps and web portal(s). Identify problems, commonalities, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Become a product expert in our security solutions
- Phone and email customer support; establish new account set-up
- Communication / training on our products and features to customer base and co-workers
- Shared responsibility to maintain resource documentation for product and procedures.
- Technical proficiency, skilled in product support/troubleshooting and ticketing systems.
- Creative problem solver, results oriented, strong time management skills.
- Experience/knowledge of/with GPS and/or wireless products and mobile app technical support skills.
- A fast learner with proven ability to effectively coordinate and work on projects internally and externally, in-person and virtually.
- Team-centric mindset while adhering to deadlines.
- Professional interpersonal written, verbal communication and training/presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, positive, and hard-working can-do attitude able to work with little supervision.
- Product Support: 2 years
- Customer Support: 2 years
- Paid training
- Hybrid in-office/Remote Position
- Paid time off
- Benefits offered starting first day: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Savings Plan with match
- A casual work environment
- Opportunities to advance
- Overtime at time and a half
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Desktop Support
- Product Support
- Application Testing
- Technical Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.