We are hiring experienced, certified Salesforce Consultants for permanent, direct hire, 100% remote opportunities. A career within Salesforce Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results.
We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the Client Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Minimum Degree Required:
One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service Consultant
- Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
- Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge levels and success in roles assisting large organizations with improving the performance of their Sales, Service, Marketing, R&D, IT, and Operations business units. This includes understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs. Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success as a team leader, including: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback. For roles within Financial Services, prior experience in Financial Services preferred; for roles within Healthcare Industry Advisory, prior experience in Healthcare industry preferred.
- Leading and/or facilitating teams to develop client proposals, leveraging intimate business development and relationship management know-how;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting comprehensive written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience in Salesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- System application implementations, software configurations, or other related coding in the following technological product suites; Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Third-party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality;
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.