Product Owner - Bank Associate Desktop
- Reporting to the Director of Associate Desktop Product for Customer Care & Communications (C3) Experience, the Product Owner for the Bank Associate Desktop will hold an important role and is responsible for leading efficiencies across associate tools to drive best in class customer experience.
- The Product Owner will be a key player in the development of the overall C3 channel associate desktop roadmap, along with leading the execution of that roadmap, developing the backlog, partnering with UX on designs, and coordinating efforts across scrum teams as features require.
- The Product Owner will also work closely with other Technology and Digital Product Owners to drive improvements to existing functionality and implement new functionality and lead an Associate Product Owner towards our C3 strategy and roadmap.
- The Product Owner will drive our One Client mentality, focused on creating a unified, omnichannel experience for our customers and associates across lines of businesses.
- The Product Owner will partner with other Client business units including User Experience teams, Operations, Contact Center, Fraud, IT, and Project Management, and will be responsible for working with those teams through all steps of scrum lifecycle to accomplish business goals effectively and on schedule.
- 5+ years of professional digital product management experience in the digital or financial services industry required
- 3+ years of experience working with and/or advising development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools such as Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience in coaching and/or managing team members
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field is required
- Experience with Agile methodology is desired but not required
- Candidate must be experienced managing the delivery of consumer financial services
- Candidate must have experience in working with technology teams and user experience teams in creating and delivering online services.
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization and a spirit of building robust business and team relationships is essential.
- Well-organized and thorough approach; able to structure, analyze, and answer major business questions, balancing multiple requests and competing priorities
- Candidate must be highly adaptable and experienced working in a dynamic work environment
- Experience as CRM product management owner for financial services / bank operations (deposit, invest, lending and/or mortgage operations) preferred
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The C3 Product Owner will have responsibility for the entire product development and launch including:
- Strategy and Roadmap Development, socialization and concept/business case preparation
- Create new features that will delight users and drive benefit to Client .
- Building relationships and partnering with other areas within Client to work collaboratively to deliver enhancements
- Define, create, refine and deliver the agile backlog for a dedicated Agile Team
- Partner with other product owners to coordinate and facilitate the release of enhancements, including beta testing
- Partnering and working with key stakeholders to develop and define feature roadmap, stories, and priority of mobile scope
- Take the position of Product Owner for an Agile scrum team, partnering with scrum team members including Scrum Master, Testers, Developers, and Designers to successfully complete sprints and deliver feature enhancements to customers
- Demonstrates "One Client " core values
- Responsible for driving efficiencies for associates
- Own the implementation of highly visible user-facing features.
- Ensure all regulatory and legal requirements are met while creating and maintaining a positive and productive workplace.
- Understand voice of the customers and creating countermeasures to address associate feedback.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.