Product Delivery Manager
Reporting to the Director of Associate Desktop Product for Customer Care & Communications (C3) Experience, the One Client Associate Desktop Product Delivery Manager role is accountable for the management of strategic associate desktop initiatives through all stages of the product lifecycle by effectively engaging cross-functional teams to deliver seamless end-to-end (E2E) solutions and achieve key business outcomes. The role designs highly collaborative and effective approaches to achieve our One Client mentality, focused on creating a unified, omnichannel experience for our customers and associates across lines of businesses.
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- 5 to 7 years' experience or equivalent in the following: Product management, technology implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of experience working with or development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications/tools (i.e., Salesforce)
- Hands-on experience in FinTech organizations and/or banking industry (preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives that span from small to large scale in size and complexity, and tailor approaches accordingly
- Experience working in varied delivery methodologies or frameworks (e.g., waterfall, iterative, agile Scrum or scaled agile), prefer agile methodology
- Ability to influence change across a matrix organization and collaborate with product, user/customer experience, business and technology teams to deliver solutions.
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Ability to operate at varying levels of detail while maintaining an end-to-end solution perspective
- Ability to manage issues and deliver initiatives within budget, scope (shared accountability with product) and schedule
- Experience influencing/managing teams, including senior leadership, matrix partners, 3rd party vendor resources and cross-geographical teams
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-partner environment, in both written and verbal formats, at all levels and with senior leaders
- Experience establishing trusted-advisor relationships with key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ability to collaborate through ambiguity and complexity to negotiate a shared vision for targeted business outcome(s)
- Working knowledge of agile tools such as Jira, ADO or JIRA Align (preferred)
- Highly skilled with MS Office Suite
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage the analysis of data and gathering of requirements for the associate and customer experience, supporting the One Client Associate Desktop vision.
- Conduct upfront analysis of business problems and needs, including but not limited to pull of data and analytics to support solution position and identification of dependencies
- Host x-disciplinary workshops to understand and gather requirements, synthesize the requirements to determine level of effort (i.e., agile swag), coordinate refinement of said requirements with dev and QA/test team members, articulate the cost vs. benefit of projects to senior leadership, and inform roadmaps.
- Support the Director of Associate Desktop proactively identify risks and issues, resolve issues and mitigate risks, and escalate issues/risks when appropriate.
- Support technical delivery managers to manage and communicate release schedules to stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with C3 partners including Operational Readiness, Architecture, Operations, Compliance, Risk and Legal, and Technology to execute delivery of the Associate Desktop, with a goal to continuously identify and implement improvements and best practices
- Eliminate barriers to delivery, serving as an escalation point for scrum master and team leads to support product delivery
- Ensure that Associate Desktop product SLAs and KPIs are tracked and reportable
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with enterprise support teams and vendor management for associate desktop.
- Provide mentorship to lead and develop C3 Associate Desktop product members as appropriate.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.