- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in designing, developing and testing with SQL, PL/SQL, AS/400 and Java web-based applications
- 3+ years' experience in SQL scripting, tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with Service Management tools like Service Now, ALM, JIRA, SharePoint, HPSM, or similar
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies Able and willing to work off hours and occasional on-call hours to achieve customer and company objectives
- Knowledge of application and infrastructure Change Management and Incident Management processes
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with NIST and HIPAA guidelines
- Knowledge of existing Federal and State-level initiatives for health insurance exchange
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $52.50 - 65.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Meet the client requirements within SLA for all the reporting needs.
- Maintain and update all changes to SQL programs for data de-identification XML parsing.
- Maintain and Update Daily Data Extract (DDE)
- Analyze and Validate Balance Control and Monitoring Rules.
- Validate Carrier SERFF Templates, load and generate reports for customer.
- Provide support to O&M in generationg OE Dashboard reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.