Our client in Wisconsin is looking for a Senior Software Developer for a 100% remote contract-to-hire opportunity.
Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience with the following technologies:
- Web Apps: .Net Core, C#, VB.Net
- Web Services: API Connect, .Net Core/C#, Web Services
- Ideal candidate will have Azure DevOps experience.
- Agile Knowledge/Experience is a must have.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzes the needs of a business area's acceptance criteria, striving for the development of efficient, dependable, maintainable applications logic to support the business need. This analysis and design is usually done under the general direction of Information Technology management and/or expert level professional staff including Applications Analyst/Designers.
- Designs, interprets and/or refines the acceptance criteria, and generating value add documentation.
- Tests and debugs production programs and programs under development, particularly more complex modules, to isolate and eliminate problems that could be very costly in adverse public relations, lost productivity within the Company, wasted resources, etc. This may require working directly with other technical staff and business departments in identifying problems and modifications
- Designs and codes the program logic necessary to meet the application needs of complex systems and/or multiple systems. Program design must be consistent with the specifications, standards, and existing programs to enable effective maintenance of the system. Code must be developed in a manner that is straightforward, clear and consistent with existing programs within the system and in compliance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The incumbent will demonstrate leadership in the use of the SDLC.
- Resolves production problems that create system outages, determines underlying cause of outage and addresses it to prevent future occurrences. Implements program logic, documentation, and procedural changes on schedule and according to an established implementation plan.
- Works with others to increase availability and performance of production systems. Serves as an internal technical consultant regarding the coding, testing, debugging, and installation of application logic, as well as looks for ways to improve processes. Identifies and takes action on business continuous improvement initiatives. Leads by example when demonstrating customer focus, which includes providing service to clients that meets or exceeds expectations. Continually evaluates work processes by looking for ways to eliminate nonessential tasks and improving quality. Contributes positively to the team by performing daily work in a professional manner and treating co-workers as clients. Makes decisions that increase customer satisfaction and develops/maintains business-specific knowledge. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced programmers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.