Randstad Technologies is looking for 2 Remote Software Test Analyst for 6+ momnth contracts.The consultant will be working on a Working on a client dedicated team doing quality control testing for our client. Will run Test scripts and creat test scopes on a .net Application. The project is set at 6 months, but can go longer.
location: Bucyrus, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $37.00 - 49.99 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets the needs of the client/business partner
- Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques, and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features, and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the clients' needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.