Randstad Technologies is looking for a Big Data Engineer for a full remote long term contract. The will be focued on implementing advanced analytical solutions using Big data Technologies for Internal Audit team. They are looking for someone with experience in Hadoop ecosystem. Experienced with SQL, R and pythong is required.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead detailed technical design, development and implementation of Big Data applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Act as a lead to gather and ingest data from OBEII Oracle Fusion System
- Able to translate business (both functional and technical) requirements into solution design
- Extensive hands on experience in coding, designing, developing and maintaining software solutions in Hadoop ecosystem.
- Must have hands on experience with NoSQL databases like HBASE, Mongo or Cassandra.
- Must have hands on experience with developing Pig scripts / Hive QL, UDF (User-Defined Function) for the analysis of unstructured, semi-structured and structured data flows.
- Must have experience in analyzing data using Hadoop Ecosystem including HDFS, Hive, Spark, Spark Streaming, Elastic Search, Kibana, Kafka, HBase, Zookeeper, PIG, Sqoop and Flume.
- Familiarity with Relational and Dimensional Data modeling for creating Logical and Physical Design of Database and ER Diagrams with all related entities and relationship with each entity based on the rules provided by the business
- Working knowledge of On-Prem Big Data installation and cloud migration
- Awareness about Azure platform such as Azure HDInsight, and Azure Data Lake
- Awareness about Oracle OBIEE and/or Oracle Fusion is a huge plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.