The Data Analyst will be required to work across different groups within the Market Data organization to analyze, acquire, supply and verify informational data used by Market Data's business partners across the Fidelity enterprise. The role will involve the validation of key data points being leveraged critical downstream Fidelity applications. The role will also involve managing and solving data inquiries from product and shared services teams across Market Data's consuming applications.
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology-related disciplines.
- 5+ years of supporting business applications with multiple asset classes and data types either inside or outside of Fidelity is required.
- strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- strong verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to initiate, coordinate, speak to and handle tasks during high impacting incident calls and lead the team to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible in order to minimize the adverse effect on business operations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.