Randstad is looking to add a Technical Recruiter to our top Technology Client that develops and markets software as a service for clinical trials.
This organization is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. They help generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.
The ideal candidate for this position has expert level recruiting and sourcing skills, specifically within the technology industry.
If this aligns with your skillset, please review the qualifications below and apply today!
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
What you'll do:
- Develop, test, and track recruitment strategies to create an effective sourcing plan for top talent.
- Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates and nurture a pipeline of potential candidates.
- Learn to speak the job language for our roles to assess skills and understand achievements
- As a member of our HR team and the first person candidates speak with, you'll help drive our company culture and what makes us an amazing place to work.
- Prioritize identifying and presenting a diverse range of candidates for all positions.
- Develop candidate personas for repeat roles.
- Identify and screen potential candidates and validate their skills. Capture their attention as they learn about our company.
- Be the team expert on all things sourcing including coaching your recruiting colleagues how to effectively source.
- Partner closely with all participants in the recruitment process, including hiring managers and your recruiting colleagues.
- Be an active and vocal participant in the success of the GTA team.
- You enjoy testing new approaches to sourcing.
- You draw energy and inspiration from the thrill of the hunt in matching excellent candidates to great opportunities.
- Adept at communicating through writing, with data, in person and in presentations.
- Eager to collaborate across departments to make decisions, achieve goals and affect change.
- 5+ years of sourcing experience, with complex, specialized searches
- Partnered closely with all participants in the recruitment process, especially hiring managers and your recruiting colleagues.
- Experienced the full landscape of passive recruitment
- Developed technical skills that prepare you for complex searches including, PDF Web, Open Source Search, Deep Web search, X Ray and Boolean.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.