Seeking a hands-on Sr Full-Stack Engineer to add to our retail client's digital team. Best suited candidates will be strong IT leaders, well-practiced in the MERN tech stack, and have strong back-end skills while being analytical, collaborative, results-driven, detail-oriented, thoughtful problem solvers, and driven for team success.
Reach out Jeanie Voelzke to learn more - email@example.com or 309-451-5578
- 10+ years IT experience
- 5+ years of senior-level experience with the MERN stack: MongoDB, Express, React, Node
- 5+ years of senior-level experience with back-end engineering
- 3+ years of experience working with Azure (Azure certifications HIGHLY preferred)
- Industry experience working in Pharmacy / e-Commerce / Retail"
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As a Sr Engineer, this person will perform many duties including: solutioning, architecting, presenting to architect meetings, software development, system/code reviews, improvements, guiding developers, providing governance of best practices and technical health:
- Engineer and implement feature-rich solutions
- Implement and improve core software infrastructure
- Serve as a technical and business-savvy resource to software development engineering personnel on a range of software design strategies and issues
- Participates and lead in technical and feature solutioning.
- Mentor new and junior technical resources.
- Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Perform system and application performance reviews, propose and implement countermeasures, and retest to confirm improvement.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Masters
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.